“Complete these sentences with the appropriate word or expression from A, B or C ”
1. The two cars ____________considerably. One works on electricity while the other runs on oil.
2. The _____________ in weather conditions in northern and southern part of India is apparent.
3. Many people cannot ___________between “their” and “there”.
4. Children must be taught to _____________ between right and wrong.
5. The teacher explained the _________________ between the different types of berries?
6. The management must not ________________ between male and female employees.
7. The new series of the Netflix TV show, The Marvelous Mrs. Maizel is very _________ to the old one.
8. The two sisters looked _______________ to me.
9.Some political parties have such similar manifestoes that they are difficult to ____________.
A. tell apart
B. say apart
C. speak apart
10. There seems to be a large ____________between the number of people employed in service industries, and those employed in the primary sector.
“Rearrange the letters in italics to form an appropriate word in order to complete the sentences. ”
1. Panic buying ueends when the stock market crashed.
2. People often do things without considering the qucnoseesecn of their actions.
3. The government raised the income tax rate in order to curb fitlaonni.
4. We strongly advice that the lposapor to develop the computer facilities must go ahead.
5. As far as I am concerned, nihpeasps is more important than money.
6. When questioned, many racists cannot give a logical reason for their tttiuseda towards other racial groups.
7. The soaring crime rate alarmed the police superintendent and omdetprp him to adopt a zero-tolerance policing policy.
8. He was redesart since he was a danger to others and himself.
9. The family was forced to onmoizece so as not to go heavily into debt.
10. The mfuse from motor traffic affect people in many different ways.
“Choose an appropriate heading from the options given for below paragraphs ”
Owning a little car has a few points of interest over owning a large car. As a matter of fact, a small car is generally less expensive than a bigger one. In the event that you buy wisely, you will have cash left over to appreciate different parts of your life. Second, a small vehicle is simpler to park. In some urban areas parking is troublesome, so little vehicle will be useful. It will spare you a ton of time and dissatisfaction. At last, a little vehicle utilizes less gas. Indeed, you save cash. With every one of the upsides of owning a little vehicle, who can bear to purchase an enormous one!
A. Difference between small vehicle or large vehicle
B. Advantages of owning a small car
C. Merits of buying a vehicle.
Studying in college is the most important phase of one’s life. You can increase a great deal of information and gain abilities to help set you up for your future. Also, numerous grounds have a wide assortment of club for students to join. Sports offices are regularly great as well. You should examine entry level position while you are a student since they can assist you with finding a new line of work when you graduate.
A. The importance of education
B. The importance of a college education
C. Education in College.
Staying healthy isn't simple, particularly when you are a student. Here are a couple of tips to pursue.
The first is to get enough rest as managing your time is most important. On the off chance that you are composed about studying, at that point you won't need to remain up the entire night to study. Next step is to eat well. It is simple and advantageous to snatch inexpensive fast food; however it's not very good for your body. Eat healthy food to feel lively and energetic. At last, you should exercise daily. So, all that matter is your time management and energy.
A. Healthy life
B. Time management.
C. The healthy student
Paragraph 1: B
Paragraph 2: B
Paragraph 3: C