Masterprep offers a wide range of Language Learning Programmes such as IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), PTE (Pearson Test of English), SPOKEN ENGLISH, UKVI TEST (UK Visa and Immigration TEST)
International English Language Testing System
International English Language Testing System measures a candidate's ability to use all four skills; listening; reading; writing; speaking in English. IELTS is world's most proven English proficiency test and almost two million people take test every year.
TYPES OF IELTS:-
1: ACADEMIC VERSION
2: GENERAL VERSION
- It takes 2 hours 45 minutes to complete the test
- IELTS is jointly managed by university of Cambridge, ESOL examination, British Council and IDP ; IELTS Australia
- An IELTS result or test report form is valid for two years
- IELTS result are declared on the 13th day after the test
Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic):
It is an international computer-based English Language test. It accurately measures English Language ability and can be used to apply for educational institutions, professional and government organizations. The test uses task-based questions to represent the kinds of functions and situations, students will find during the course of their study.
The test is divided into three main parts and lasts for approximately three and a half hours with an optional break for ten minutes.
- Part 1: Speaking and Writing (77 - 93 minutes)
- Part 2: Reading (32 -41 minutes)
- Part 3: Listening (45 - 57 minutes)
Test of English as a Foreign Language
The TOEFL is a test that assesses you proficiency in the type of English used in an academic environment. The exam takes about four hours to complete and integrates four essential skills-reading, listening, writing and speaking. This means that any given questions or task may require you to use one or more of these skills. The internet-based TOEFL (iBT) is offered in 180 countries at thousands of sites. It is more convenient to take TOEFL iBT.
The test is divided into four main parts and lasts for approximately three hours with an optional break for ten minutes. The sections are listed below:
- Section 1: Reading (60 minutes)
- Section 2: Listening (60 minutes)
- Section 3: Speaking (20 minutes)
- Section 4: Writing (60 minutes)