IELTS General Training
Withal kenned as International English Language Testing System, IELTS is one of the most perceived English assessment tests all over the world. This English test is betokened to evaluate one’s competence of studying, working, and living abroad without inconveniences, especially in terms of communication. It is additionally an obligatory requisite for those who wish to join prestigious universities and organizations abroad.
This English test gives opportunities to a world of academic and/or professional chance in Australia, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, USA and many other places around the world.
IELTS General Training
IELTS General Test is for those candidates who wish to migrate to English verbalizing countries for secondary edification, work experience or training programs.
IELTS consists of four modules. All the applicants have similar Listening and speaking tests. There is a cull of Writing and Reading as per whether a candidate is taking the General Training or Academic component.
Speaking - Speaking test takes between 11 to 14 minutes and is conducted by trained examiner. In this test, candidates are put through face to face interview, consisting of three parts.
- In Part 1 the candidate and the examiner introduce themselves. The applicant is asked some short questions.
- In Part 2 the candidate is given a task card with prompts and is asked to talk on a particular topic which includes 1 minute time for preparation and rest 2 minutes for speaking.
- In Part 3 the examiner and the candidate engage in a discussion of more abstract issues which are linked to the topic in Part 2.
Listening - The test is for 30 minutes and 10 minutes are provided extra for transferring answers to the answer sheet. The applicants are tested on conversations and monologues.
Reading - The duration of this test is 60 minutes in which three reading passages are given.
- Section 1 is based on two or three short fact-based texts.
- Section 2 is based on two short fact-based texts.
- Section 3 is based on one long text on general topic.
Writing - The Writing section is of 60 minutes in which candidates is asked to write two tasks, a letter of 150 words and a short essay of 250 words which comprises the Introduction, Body Paragraphs and Conclusion.
IELTS Batch Timings
We cater to flexible batch timings.
|8:00 A.M.- 12:00 P.M.||(4 Hours Early Morning Batch)|
|9:30 A.M.- 1:30 P.M.||(4 Hours Morning Batch)|
|9:00 A.M.- 6:00 P.M.||(8 Hours Morning Batch)|
|2:00 P.M.- 6:00 P.M.||(4 Hours Afternoon Batch)|
|4:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M.||(4 Hours Evening Batch)|