Choose the correct adverb from the box and fill in the blanks.
|Often, very, rarely, completely, never, seldom, fairly|
1. She speaks English ––––––––––––well.
2. I don’t like pasta, so I –––––––––––––––eat it.
3. I love cinema and I –––––––––––––––––– go to movies with my friends.
4. Yes of course! I am –––––––––––––– happy!
5. Yes Mr. Johnson, I ––––––––––––––– agree with you!
6. Paula –––––––––––––––– drives because she doesn’t have a license.
7. I ––––––––––––––––––––– go to the theatre because it’s very expensive .