Place the adverb correctly in a sentence.
1. Crina goes to school on foot. (Always) ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
2. They get up early. (Usually)––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
3. My grandfather takes me to school. (Often) ––––––––––––––––––––––––
4. Lummi is tired. (never) ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
5. Stephanie makes her bed. (rarely)––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
- Crina always goes to school on foot.
- They usually get up early
- My grandfather often takes me to school.
- Lummi is never tired.
- Stephanie rarely makes her bed.