TEACHING METHODOLOGY AT MASTERPREP
Communication is the most integral part of our lives, and that makes us stand out from all other living beings. Our ability to communicate helps us effectuate our emotions and thoughts into actions. Communication is more than just a way of exchanging information. Therefore, we must continuously work towards making ourselves more efficient and make our communication skills better. Language forms the basis of any form of communication, and English is the most widely spoken language across the globe. Our teaching methodology at MasterPrep actively engages with the betterment of language skills of a learner.
- LISTENING: Before starting to work on your communication, you must make sure you are a good listener. Actively listening to someone and trying to absorb what they say to formulate a reply is the first step towards effective communication. You must not haste to give a response but rather take your time and answer questions in a meaningful way.
- KNOWING YOUR AUDIENCE: When you begin to communicate, you must know about the people you’re talking to. You will not speak to your friends the same way you talk to your boss; likewise, the way you talk to your family is strikingly opposite to the way you talk to your friends. Being an excellent communicator involves communicating in a way that is comfortable for everyone.
- BODY LANGUAGE: Your body posture and language is of paramount importance when communicating. For instance, a simple stance with arms relaxed around your sides makes you look more approachable and friendly. While delivering your priority, you must be able to make the audience feel comfortable, and your posture helps in doing so.
- CONSTRUCTIVE ATTITUDES: Your attitude while communicating with others tells them a lot about you and thereby shapes their interest in your arguments. If you are aggressive and arrogant in your ways, the audience will not likely engage with you. One must be honest, sincere, patient, and respectful of others’ opinions.
- IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY AND PRONUNCIATION: A speaker can be under a lot of pressure while delivering his message, but that must not act as a hindrance. You must continuously work on improving your vocabulary, which can be done through reading, listening to music, watching cinema and, most of all, communicating with other people. You must also work on your enunciations and pronunciation by practicing off and on.
- CONFIDENCE:Being assertive is the key while making a conversation. No matter what motion you stand for, you must be confident in what you feel and articulate it in the same way. Sounding convincing is the quintessential part of any communication, and confidence is essential to convince people of your argument.