Tap to Read ➤
SBI education loan documents required
So, you have decided to procure an education loan from SBI for pursuing higher studies. Let’s consider the documents you require before applying for the loan.
1. Educational certificates
Mark sheet for grades 10 and 12, graduation (if applicable), and the outcome of the entrance exam.
2. Admission Proof
• Proof of enrollment in the course If available, an ID card, an offer letter, or an admission letter
• Expense schedule for the course • Copies of letters awarding financial aid, free travel, etc.
3. Gap Certificate
if applicable (self-declaration from the student for the gap in studies)
4. Asset-Liability Statement
Asset-Liability Statement of Guarantor/Co-Applicant (Applicable for loans above Rs 7.50 lacs).
Passport-size pictures of the borrower, parent, co-borrower, and guarantor (1 copy each).
6. Salaried People
Salary Slip and Form 16 OR latest IT Return (ITR V)
7. Other than Salaried People
If applicable, Business Address proof and latest IT Returns.
8. Financial Documents
• Account Statement for the last 6 months of Parent / Guardian
• Copy of Sale Deed & other title documents for real estate supplied as collateral security for immovable property / Photocopy of liquid security offered as collateral
9. Other documents
PAN, Aadhaar card and Passport(For studies abroad).
10. Officially Valid Documents(OVD):
Refer to the Bank website.
Click on the button below to know more
Discover Trendy Products:
Explore Cool Gadgets