Tap to Read ➤

What if I don't have a visa yet for the USA?

Many ambitious people wish to obtain a visa to the United States to pursue their dreams. Unfortunately, suppose a person does not have a USA visa. In that case, such a person can explore options to enter the USA through an alternate legal visa system.
Visa Waiver Program
Most citizens of the participating countries may enter the United States as visitors or for business for up to 90 days. The visitor must complete their visit and return to their home country within 90 days.
Emergency Advance Parole Document
If you need to leave the country while waiting for your green card, you can ask the USCIS for a travel document. They may issue you an Emergency Advance Parole document, which allows you to leave and return to the country without a visa.
Travel without a Visa

The United States visa policy allows citizens of certain countries to enter without a visa if they meet specific requirements under US law.
EST Option

To enter or transit to the US as a visitor, you will need a visa or an Electronic System for Travel Authorization visa waiver. Only visitors who enter the US without a visa have to apply for ESTA travel authorization under the Visa Waiver Program.
Look for a similar opportunity in a neighbouring country

Compared to the US, obtaining a student & work visa to enter Canada is easier. After a while in Canada, it becomes easy to get a US visa because a history of working in Canada ensures good points.

Option to travel to another country

Obtaining a comprehensive USA visa for a first-time traveller would be challenging. You should travel to another country and establish a "travel history" to gain easy access to a US visa.
Click on the button below to know more
Know More